PLEN BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Caitlin Donahue, Founder, Seven Star Strategies (Chair)
Whitney Terrill, Minnesota Department of Human Services, Disability Services Division, Fiscal Policy Analyst (Treasurer)
Nancy Bocskor, Adjunct Professor, The Graduate School of Political Management, The George Washington University; Founder, The Nancy Bocskor Company
Alana Pilar Cantillo, Senior Director of Advocacy, The New York Immigration Coalition (PLEN Alumna)
Erica Dahl, Head of Policy, ChargeNet Stations
Marti Estell, Senior Foreign Service Officer (ret), U.S. Department of State
Shae Harris, Market Manager, Mid-Atlantic, Corporate Responsibility, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vicki Klopsch, Vice President of Training and Programs, Coro Southern California
Courtney Liss, Trial Lawyer, Keker, Van Nest, & Peters LLP
Yasmeen Long, Director, FasterCures
Amy Meli, Senior Director, Public Affairs Council
Shelby Olson, Principal, CareerLife Directions LLC
Deborah D. Ricker, Ph. D., Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Hood College
Angie Schmidt Whitney, Executive Director, Experience & Professional Development, The College of St. Benedict and St. John’s University
PLEN Advisory Council
Nancy Dietz, Former Senior Consultant, Coxe Curry & Associates (Co-Chair)
Ellie Shaw, Director, Federal Government Affairs, American Express (Co-Chair)
Esther Barazzone, President Emerita, Chatham University
Elizabeth Bartz, CEO, State and Federal Communications
Lisa Kaenzig, Dean, William Smith College, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Veryl Miles, Professor of Law, Columbus School of Law, The Catholic University of America
Georgia Nugent, President, Illinois Wesleyan University; President Emerita, Kenyon College; Senior Fellow, Council of Independent Colleges
Lisa Marsh Ryerson, Interim Provost and Executive Vice President for Strategy and Special Initiatives, Southern New Hampshire University
Meredith Singer, Head of Federal Government Affairs, HP Inc.
Looking to Get involved?
APPLY TO JOIN THE PLEN Board
Prospective Board Member Application
Please complete this application and return to Caitlin Donahue, PLEN Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org either as a pdf or Word document. Thank you!
- Why are you interested in becoming a member of the PLEN Board?
- What is your experience with other boards, nonprofit or otherwise?
- From your perspective, what is the function of the PLEN Board of Directors?
- What is your experience in the public policy and leadership space?
- What do you like most about PLEN? What can PLEN change or improve upon?
- In your opinion, what do you think are PLEN’s biggest challenges and opportunities?
- As a Board Member, how would you help PLEN raise money?
- Are there other organizations you’re familiar with that could be a good partner/funder for PLEN?
- Do you have any professional skills or hobbies that would be useful to PLEN?
- Are there other things that you would like us to know about you?