Co-Curricular Institutional Programming (CCIP)
PLEN can offer a unique co-curricular content for professional and career development as you navigate these unprecedented times:
- Advocacy 101 (in collaboration with ONE Global Campaign)
- Running for Office (in collaboration with with Running Start)
- How Washington Works
Introductory Panels to Careers in...
- STEM Policy
- Health Policy
- Public Service
- Capitol Hill
- Global Affairs
- Public Policy
Financial Literacy Sessions
- Finances 101 (in collaboration with with Prudential)
- Salary Negotiation
- Planning for life after undergrad
Career Development Sessions
- Networking 101: Do’s and Don’ts
- Making the Most of LinkedIn
- One-on-One Resume Reviews
- One-on-One Informational Interviewing
- Storytelling/Perfecting Your Elevator Pitch
- Working on Your Writing Sample
- Interviewing in a Virtual Environment
- Graduate School Dos and Don’ts
Topic or Issue-Based Panel Sessions
- Energy and the Environment (i.e. Combating Climate Change; Effective Renewable Energy Policy; Policy Responses to Natural Disasters)
- Technology (i.e. Data Policy and Personal Privacy; Cybersecurity; Telecom Policy)
- Health (i.e. Community Public Health Policy; Elder Health; Health Innovation; Telemedicine)
- Global Affairs (i.e. International Development; Responding to Global Crises; Trade Policy; International Public Health; National Security)
- Other Domestic Policy topics (i.e. Voting Rights; Education Policy, Gun Violence; Reproductive Health Policy; Tax Policy; Immigration Policy; Combatting Poverty; Communicating Policy)
...and many more!
All speakers and panelists are volunteers!
- Mix and match sessions to meet your needs and timetable. Most sessions are 60-75 minutes long including 15 minutes of Q&A with the speaker or panelists.
- For an additional cost, some sessions can be tailored to meet the needs and/or majors of your students and/or coordinate with class readings or syllabi.
- There is no limit on the number of students who can participate with the exception of, one-on-one resume or informational interviews, which are limited to groups of 20 students.
- All sessions will take place via Zoom. Attendees must have a working internet connection.
- All sessions will be recorded for use by institutions after the live session.
- Sessions must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance. While we will do our best to accommodate a shorter timeline, we cannot guarantee the availability of our speakers.
- $1,000 per live session
- $2,500 for a ½ day (2-3 sessions)
- $5,000 for a full day (4-5 sessions) OR 5 weekly or bi-weekly 60-75 minute sessions
*We are happy to work with you to accommodate your specific needs and budget constraints as much as possible.
For questions or to schedule your program today, please email email@example.com with your institution, your desired session(s), and your preferred date/ time and someone will be in touch with you shortly.