Marianne Alexander Re-Elected at Penn State
- Joel N. Myers, ’61 EMS, ’63 MS EMS, ’71 PhD EMS, founder, president, and chairman of the board, AccuWeather Inc., State College, Pa.
- Marianne Ellis Alexander, ’62 Lib, president emerita, Public Leadership Education Network, Ellicott City, Md.
- Elizabeth A. Fetter, ’80 Com, director and CEO, San Francisco, Calif. and Pennsylvania.
- H. Jesse Arnelle, ’55 Lib, ’62JD DSL, attorney, San Francisco, Calif.
- George T. Henning Jr., ’63 Lib, past interim chief executive officer, president and chief financial officer, Aventine Renewable Energy Holdings Inc., State College, Pa.
- Ralph E. Simpson Jr., ’79 Eng, president/CEO, Warfel Construction Company, Millersville, Pa.
Penn State Trustee Election Positions Announced
March 18, 2011 | Penn State Live, Penn State Official News Source
New York City – Ballot positions for the 2011 election of trustees by alumni have been determined by a drawing, a procedure established by Penn State’s Board of Trustees.