Congratulations! You are a PLEN alumna. Your PLEN experience does not end.
Stay in touch with PLEN: join, follow, like, subscribe!
PLEN Alumnae: Keep Us Updated!
We would love to hear what you’ve been up to since your PLEN Program ended. New job? Internship? Working abroad? Promotion? Graduate school?
Staying Involved with PLEN means you can:
- Reconnect with friends or meet other alumnae with similar goals and interests.
- Discover opportunities for jobs, internships, scholarships and upcoming events posted by the PLEN staff and fellow alumnae.
- Update PLEN on your latest accomplishments, new job or personal victories!
- Contribute money, space or time and ensure PLEN programs remain affordable.
- Volunteer your time to assist at PLEN programs and events.
- Represent PLEN at a school function or fair.
- Pool resources or host a friend-raiser with PLEN alumnae and friends to provide a scholarship to a student who wouldn’t be able to attend otherwise.
- Speak about your PLEN experience to student groups and classes.
- Write a post for the PLEN blog or for your school publications.
Speak at a Program!
- Serve as an example of what PLEN programs can inspire young women to accomplish!
- Offer advice and share your experiences in Washington, D.C. with current PLEN students – a mentor relationship can be a rewarding and satisfying experience for both individuals involved!
- Attend a PLEN seminar networking reception.