PLEN Alumnae: Keep Us Updated!
We would love to hear what you’ve been up to since your PLEN Program ended. New job? Internship? Working abroad? Starting a family?
Staying Involved with PLEN means you can:
- Reconnect with friends or meet other alumnae with similar goals and interests.
- Discover opportunities for jobs, internships, scholarships and upcoming events posted by the PLEN staff and fellow alumnae.
- Serve as a PLEN Ambassador at your school.
- Update PLEN on your latest accomplishments, new job or personal victories!
- Contribute money, space or time and ensure PLEN programs remain affordable.
- Volunteer your time to assist at PLEN programs and events.
- Represent PLEN at a school function or fair.
- Pool resources or host a friend-raiser with PLEN alumnae and friends to provide a scholarship to a student who wouldn’t be able to attend otherwise.
- Speak about your PLEN experience to student groups and classes.
- Write a post for the PLEN blog or for your school publications.
Speak at a Program!
- Serve as an example of what PLEN programs can inspire young women to accomplish!
- Offer advice and share your experiences in Washington, D.C. with current PLEN students – a mentor relationship can be a rewarding and satisfying experience for both individuals involved!
- Attend a PLEN seminar networking reception.
If you have any questions about ways to stay involved with PLEN, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.