Students from PLEN member institutions receive discounts on all PLEN seminars and internships and preference in the awarding of corporate program scholarships.
Membership is open to all colleges and universities and subsets within them such as political science departments, women’s studies programs, women’s centers, and career development centers.
The annual fee for member institutions is $3,150. Membership fees are paid in the summer, which provides students with discounted prices throughout the academic year.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of PLEN membership.
If your institution is interested in becoming a member, please contact us at email@example.com or at (202) 872-1585.
PLEN Member Institutions
- Barnard College (Columbia University students included), New York, NY
- Cedar Crest College, Allentown, PA
- Chatham University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Douglass Residential College (Rutgers University students included), New Brunswick, NJ
- Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
- Mount St. Mary’s College, Los Angeles, CA
- Newcomb College Institute (Tulane University students included), New Orleans, LA
- Notre Dame of Maryland University, Baltimore, Maryland
- Smith College, Northampton, MA
- St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
- Texas Woman’s University, Denton, TX
- Wells College, Aurora, NY
- Wesleyan College, Macon, GA
- William Smith College, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, NY
- Wilson College, Chambersburg, PA